You will help to design, implement and monitor the financial management system. In addition, you will ensure timely delivery of funds disbursement and track funds, supporting the immunization program activities.
The Grants Manager should support:
- The designing and implementation of innovative and optimal financial management systems and procedures;
- The development of strategies, approaches and tools for strengthening the management and control of funds dedicated to the financing of routine immunization programs in intervention areas;
- The establishment of the subsidy management policy to be applied for each project or program;
- The development and implementation of resource mobilization strategies for the financing of health programs;
- The elaboration of annual work plans at regional and district level;
- The planning and supervision of financial operations;
- Capacity building of government and NGO’s teams in resource mobilization, operation and financial management;
- The monitoring of financial data and the performance of the program activities;
- The monitoring of field interventions in financial management, procurement in collaboration with government authorities, development partners, project beneficiaries;
- Follow-up planned activities, make budget amendment if necessary and provide guidance to program teams;
- Any tasks deemed necessary at the request of the Chief of Party or its designate staff.
- The Grants manager will be based in Dakar and should be able to travel frequently to West Africa region.
- You hold a Master’s Degree in Finance, Management, Audit, Internal Control or any similar diploma ;
- You have a succesful professional experience of at leat 5 years in the field of finance, administration and grants management ;
- You have a work experience in an international NGO and in the field of grants management ;
- The knowledge of the requirements of major international or other bilateral donors would be an advantage ;
- You have good adaptation, organization and coordination skills ;
- You have the ability of dealing with several deadlines and processes at the same time ;
- You have the leadership and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, including the government and PTF, as to create a common vision and elaborate simple and efficient solutions to complex problems ;
- You are a strategist with solid experience in designing and implementing optimal grant management systems ;
- You are proactive with solid managerial skills and abilities ;
- You are able to work in a team and under pressure ;
- You have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing ;
- You are fluent in English and French.